Become a Reviewer
Nashville Book Review utilizes a pool of independent reviewers to provide reviews on a full range of fiction and non-fiction. If you think you would be interested in writing reviews for Nashville Book Review, here are a few things to know:
- Yes, you get to choose the types of books that are of interest to you. At Nashville Book Review, we review 30 different genres.
- Book reviews are approximately 300 words. They typically consist of a brief summary of the book and a high-level commentary related to interest level and flow. Click on All Reviews to see some examples.
- You will typically have 4-6 weeks to submit your review.
- It’s your responsibility to write an honest review based on your opinions. Don’t worry, the author has a final say to determine if they want the final review posted.
- Reviewers get to keep the books they review. If you conduct a sponsored review, you will also receive 20% of the fee.
We need to see how well you write, so please submit one book review sample to us. If you have more questions about becoming a reviewer, contact email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!